The skill gap evaluation is done with the help of a test. The average time to take the test is 2 hours. Follow the steps
below to access the test:
- Click on the registration link you received from your teacher to access your school's registration page
- Insert your details to create an account
- You will receive a confirmation and an activation link to your email. Activate your account by clicking on the activation link.
- Return to eMathStudio and log in
- In the left menu bar, choose “Courses”.
- Open the “Available” tab to view courses available to you. Choose your own group's “Skill gap test in mathematics”.
- To open the test, insert the course key that you received from your teacher.
First we will make sure that everybody has made it successfully into eMathStudio. Next, we will get familiarized with
the platform and practice answering the “Learn to use the system” questions together or with the help of a video.
After this, the actual test begins. The test consists of several pages, so continue to the next page until you get to
the page where it says that this is the last page of the test.
After the test you will get access to your own skill gap map. The map shows you which fundamental skills you have mastered and which you should practice more. If there are problem areas on your map, this means that you should put an effort into learning these skills before you continue, so that it will be easier for you to understand the next topics in your mathematical studies.
Link to map!